Friday 11 October 2013

NFL Teams Logo Changes

This is just a little post where we will look at some changes a team has made to their logo.

Philadelphia Eagles:


In my personal opinion the logo has improved over time. The look of the Eagle logo improves by every change and I think the current Eagles logo in use is the best by a mile.

Jacksonville Jaguars :

I like the Jags, they are giving up five regular season home games to play in Wembley after all. I like both logos equally, I don't think the logo needed to change but the new logo looks more vicious and serious.

Miami Dolphins :
The first logo is terrible in my opinion, it has improved though. I don't like the new logo very much though.

Arizona Cardinals:

The Cardinals have called both Chicago and St.Louis home before moving to Phoenix, Arizona. The relocations have added to all the logo changes. The Cardinals newest logo though is by far the best they've have and they manage to make the bird look aggressive.


4 comments:

  1. I think NFLCTV .COM can be good place for you. You also will have there very good lives with all season games.



    NFLCTV .COM

    N F L C T V . C O M

    NFLCTV

    N F L C T V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that NFL HD online on >>> NFLonHD .com <<< and
    I think it's the best place to watch HD NFL this year, check by yourself if you don't believe.
    NFLonHD .com

    NFLonHD

    NFLonHD . c o m

    ReplyDelete
  3. L­a­s­t­ ­Y­e­a­r ­I­ ­p­a­i­d­ ­l­o­t­ ­o­f­ ­m­o­n­e­y­ ­f­o­r­ ­N­F­L­ ­N­e­t­w­o­r­k­. ­N­E­V­E­R­ ­a­g­a­i­n­ ! ­N­o­w­ ­I­ ­a­m­ ­w­a­t­c­h­i­n­g­ ­N­F­L­ , ­N­C­A­A­F­ ­a­n­d­ ­a­l­l­ ­o­t­h­e­r­ ­s­p­o­rts ­o­n­ ­ 𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠. ,­I­ ­t­h­i­n­ ­ 𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠 ­ ­i­s­ ­t­h­e­ ­b­e­s­t­ ­t­v­ ­b­r­o­a­d­c­a­s­t­e­r ­t­h­i­s ­y­e­a­r­
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠
    𝗡𝗙𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠

    ReplyDelete

  4. 𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗪.𝗖𝗢𝗠__ Awesome TV Provider. Love the variety of channels and the fact that they have all my favorite NFL games, DVR is great as well. Than that I absolutely love having 🏈🏈🏈🏈
    ALL 32 TEM FULL SEGEON NFLPLAYNOW.COM LIVE SPORTS TV CHANEL

    ReplyDelete